Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

win!

dude, you're so full win! you win an internet for making this game!

-Lavitz

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

\m/

Game is sweeeet. Doing songs is fun and they are highly customizable :3, which is great. Graphics are superb, and so is the voice acting.

Like it was previously said, the flaw in this game are the controls. The problem is not that you put a "minigame" in it, but that the controls are awkward. I mean, 6 buttons? Even when you try to personnalise them, it's still awkward...You might have been better using a classic 4 button :)

After all, the main part of the game is making songs.

In anyways, it's till a very fun game, and you get bonus points for putting the Qu├ębec flag in the T-Shirt logos =D

\m/ -_- \m/,
Lavitz

Evil-Dog responds:

I don't understand why people think it's "ackward" for fuck's sake, it's QWEASD...it's WASD, most common keys used in gaming and Q and E which are right next to them for your 2 fingers. People are so freaking lazy it's starting to piss me off haha

Naruto NG Naruto NG

very niiice

very good action fast-paced fighting game. And I insist on the fast-paced lol. Truly representative of ninja fights. Well done!

itsmario responds:

I always thought the game's pace was one of its strongpoints. Thanks for your review!

Wordomat Wordomat

nice!

hey pretty good game...and addicting. lol I liked it better then hangman, but I think there's a name for that game, I can't remember.

Like said, you should've put more recent movies and/or books(didn't know them so I guess they weren't recent). I don't think there's many people around here who could possible know a movie in the range of 30s to 80s, with a few exceptions of course :).

Also, I found a glitch, in my case, I don't know about others, but when there was a - in the solution, I could never complete the sentence ;(. I can assure you it's not my computer since it's good.

The Jutsu Tutorial The Jutsu Tutorial

lol

lol, interesting for naruto fans :P I already all of those signs, but anyways, still fun for knowledge

LIVE-SWIF-BosnianBoi responds:

try the impossible jutsu if your so confident
only recorded on the show naruto when kakashi went agianst zabuza if im not mistaken

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

sweet

It's a pimp my ride flash, lol :P. Check out my car: DGIGEHOADEHCBCBCB . As for the drag: I BEAT YOUR RECORD' MUAHAHAHAHAHA. 0.506 seconds :P Great game, it's fun creating your own car. I would've liked a lamborgini in it, but there was none ;( . Add one in the next version if you do another :P

Doctor Zed Doctor Zed

Somehow reminded me of Dr. Mario...

Game idea and originalty: really well done

Graphics and physics: good graphics and ok physics, could be better. Also I was itchy on the EXTREME feedback you get when you shoot(expecially in midair)

Game controls:Could use a bit of improvement as it was annoying for weapon switching.

The game itself: somehow slow. I liked the concept, simple idea, simple game, rated general. I didn't like when you actually started besides viruses, you get damaged from the beginning. Also, the game gets unoriginal after a while. Other then the fact that the viruses take more shot to split and then kill, nothing really new gets in.

Overall: good game with a few flaws.

SSSG IIlusions SSSG IIlusions

mindchallenging

you are a mind master to think of stuff like that. Very hard, but managed through. hardest was to find the veeeery subtle hints. I ended with 40 crystals. Great game!!! ^^

Keyboard Hero MX 2008 Keyboard Hero MX 2008

need to fix it

good concept of course, but it doesnt work: I didnt get a single note and I pressed at the correct time.

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

sweeeeet!

DUDE!! that was awesome! XDXD. Except I found 1 bug. The white bandanas (flash bomb), it happened a couple of times I typed and killed them but they continued runnning and threw their bomb at me even though they were dead... >.>